Monkey Pickles

Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Video of the week....

Well will start a Video of the Week !!! Enjoying all funny of the wall videos. I hope everyone enjoys. In your searching of the web if you happen to run across anything that you think would be good for Monkey Pickles. Please share by emailing the link to the contact listed at the bottom of the page. Thanks..

This is well put together great video-remix to the artist. I mean really you want to take the kids bacon from him? You have to draw the line somewhere don't ya? I would put my foot down also. Sure Bacon isn't necessarily the best thing for ya, but just to quit bacon cold turkey would be a little rough. HAHAHHA This video literally had me laughing out loud.



Bookmark and Share


Monkey Pickles T-Shirts (Goofball Gear)

2 comments:

  1. Ewe! That kid was sooo pissed he can't have his bacon He packs up and leaves, LMFAO!!!

    One more reason why I don't eat bacon(all of the time). I do like it, but jeeze, look what it does to you!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I here ya.. that kid needs to sqtich to Sausage it would be healthier mentally for him

    ReplyDelete