Monkey Pickles

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Shiney Things

This is a Monkey Pickles favorite. Most of us love the sight of shiney things they are very distracting and cool at the same time. I can easily be distracted from focused thought from anything really shiney.. or sparkly.. I would have to give this young lady the cake for enthusiasm for shiney things. She might be a little over the top but + 5 cool points for her love of shiney things. I don't seek them out but allow myself to pleasantly distracted by them. Here is my list of wonderful shiney things that distract me pretty easy..

TOP TEN LIST
1) Christmas Lights
2) Executive Pens
3) Women's hair clips
4) New silverware
5) Ornaments
6) Key chains
7) Swarkoskis Crystals
8) Rims
9) Cuff links
10) Any kind of glitter.

Whats your Top Ten List ?

I know Shiney is spelled Shi..... oh sparkles... so cool.. wait what was I thinking about again.




Bookmark and Share


Monkey Pickles T-Shirts (Goofball Gear)

No comments:

Post a Comment